Fashion Friday: Junkstock jewerly

 Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own. 

I wanted to make a separate post on the jewelry I got a Junkstock last weekend since I didn't overwhelm with you too many pictures ;) plus it's a different post then clothes.

The first booth I wish I had gotten a card from because they had the cutest stuff but I got this bracelet from them of a vintage carnival Ferris wheel ticket:



I love Ferris wheels! I also got a necklace from my friend of a metal toy car blinged out.

I also love bottle caps and I got this necklace from The Painted Pineapple:



I always seem to come home with more jewelry when I go to Junkstock! It's one of my favorite things besides looking for new treasures!

It's good to support local and small vendors :)

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae 


Comments

Popular Posts