33 things about me

Today is my birthday! Also it's Wonder Woman Wednesday and I was born on Wednesday too! I am celebrating at Primp and Blow with the girls then lunch at Roja. So I am really excited!



Since I am celebrating my birthday all week, today I am sharing 33 random facts about me since I am 33. I was born at 8:19am so I pre timed the post to as close to that time which is 8:30 :)

1. I can't snap my fingers. True story! Never learned how to do it.

2. Favorite color is pink. Fun fact I used to hate pink but as I got older I've learned to love it!

3. Favorite flower: Sunflowers or gerbera daisies-especially red ones!

4. I've never had any broken bones or stitches *knocks wood* have came close and I'm pretty clumsy!

5. Favorite book: This is a hard one since I love to read but It would have to be The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot    I wish I had read them when I was a teenager it definitely would have helped! I love Mia.

6. I have four tattoos *soon to be five!

7. I collect old cameras, salt and pepper shakers (on purpose!) plus other random items ;)

8. Favorite shoe Converse (stay tuned for a post on that!)

9. I have done several 5K's and I don't run! I did 5K the Hard Way, The color dash/color run, Insane Inflate 5K, and Trek Up the Tower.

10. Favorite song: Another hard one but I love Purple Rain by Prince!

11. How I came up with my "pin up" name Maggie comes from Margaret so I shortened it to Margie and my middle name is Mae so it's how I came up with it! I did have some help!

12. Yes so I am Maggie Mae after the Rod Stewart song but I'm not named after it. My mother's middle name is Mae

13. My first job was a paper girl that I helped my brother with. I started I when I was around 9 or 10 then kept it until I was 16.

14. Maraschino cherries  are my absolute favorite! I can eat a whole jar in one setting!

15. Favorite Baseball team: The Chicago Cubs! Yes I root for the underdog

16. My ears are pierced twice I have a ton of earrings

17.  Favorite art supply: Sharpies I love drawing with them!

18. Guilty pleasure: Starbucks!!

19. Favorite movie: Top Gun

20. Favorite actor is James Dean Favorite Actress Marilyn Monroe

21. Favorite Superheroes: DC: Wonder Woman Marvel: Captain America

22. I consider myself an equal opportunity nerd because I like both DC and Marvel equally. 

23. I teach Sunday School and I have been for over 10 years

24. I used to babysit various people from my cousin's kids to my neighbors. One of my closest friend's oldest daughter who I watched and drove to school when she was little is graduating high school this year! I feel so old!

25. I graduated from high school 15 years ago next coming up. I graduated in 2001

26. I've also been out of college 12 years and I'm going back for the 2nd time this year.

27. I never went to preschool. Back in the day it wasn't really important as it is now. Since I was the baby of the family my mom wanted to stay home with me. 

28. My birthday twins are (I pulled the more recognizable ones)  Ulyess S. Grant, Coretta Scott King, Samuel Morse, Corey Harrison (Pawn Stars), Sheena Easton, Valadmir Kozlov and Casey Kasem.

29. My astrological sign is Taurus and I live up to it fully (except the Earthy part I have a black thumb)

30. Favorite holiday is Halloween and I go all out plus I still dress up!

31. Besides superheros my other nerdy things: are Harry Potter, The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons

32. In May I'm going to Planet Comic Con to meet my favorite Power Ranger Jason David Frank: Tommie

33. I love wearing red lipstick!


That's it! 33 things about me! Wow that was harder than I thought! Ha ha. I'll be back next week to recap my birthday!


XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts