Fashion Friday: Easter dress

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.  


Welcome to another Fashion Friday!

Easter was Sunday of course and I had set out to find the perfect Easter dress. Last year I wore a dress from Sourpuss, and this year I wanted something a little different. Remember last week I mentioned Cherry Dollface? Well she has a store on Etsy and does Ebay auctions once in awhile and I finally won not one but two items from that auction!!

I was pretty stoked to get this dress:



It's a vintage number (no info on the maker) but it's sleek and stylish plus I love anything red and black! Plus it's my first vintage piece! Since I wasn't haven't any luck finding the right Easter dress (several non fitting dresses + returning dresses = frustration!) I did an order with Sourpuss but I didn't think I'd get it on time, which I did get it.  After some debate (plus the weather was a tad cold go figure!) I stuck with my original plan of wearing the 1st dress:



I wore heels first but opted for flats later. I kept the accessories to a bare minimum (a pin up rule of thumb) just stud earrings and a simple ring.

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts