April Ipsy Glam Bag

Hi!  Today is my final exams for school, it's my birthday week (whoop!) and I'm also on vacation as well! So everything is post dated!



Today I'm sharing my April Ipsy glam bag!



Theme: Dreamers. I love the tie dye bag it's so Springy! In fact I think I might use this in my beach bag this year! 

Products:

Tarte Cosmetics: Lip surgence lip in wonder: A very pretty color not too bright or dark just right!

Trust Fund Beauty: That glo tho face highlighter: I've never used a face highlighter before so I need to figure that out! But it's the color for my complexion!

Luxie Beauty: Dream catcher tapered highlighter brush: I love getting brushes! This one is super soft and is perfect for every day use!

Probelle nail lacquer: Color In or Out: It's a light purple so it's a couple coats (I used it on my toes) I did about two? It's a nice springy color (there's that word again!) that I did spring colors on my finger nails too (a honey dew melon green and pop neon dark blue).

Moroccanoil Treatment:  This is for your hair which I get a lot of hair products from Ipsy.  The treatment smells amazing and is easy to use!

I was really happy to get nail polish again. It's been forever ago since I got any!

April's bag gets an A

XO,

Margie Mae

 

Comments

Popular Posts