Fashion Friday Pin up Girl Clothing

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.  

Hello and Happy Friday!

I am back to work tonight after a week vacation to get through finals and my birthday.

Today's fashion Friday is another jewelry inspired post. I recently order my first set of brooches! I have two more orders coming in yet so look for those future posts!

For my first brooches, I ordered from Pin Up Girl Clothing PUG has amazing clothes too my wish list keeps growing!! They also have awesome nerdy stuff too! Star Wars, Disney, Harry Potter, Super Heroes and Villains!

So of course I had to order the DC Villains brooches I got Harley Quinn here it is in action:

Boat Neck Tee from Target










Next of course is Harley's best friend Poison Ivy which I got one for myself and one for my best friend Tori:


These are how the Villains brooches come on.

Last but not least for a little variety I purchased this Atomique brooch in pink:


Overall I am happy with these brooches and I can't wait to get the others!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts