Friday Fashion: Steady Clothing

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.  


Happy Friday!! I have a jammed packed weekend including Junk Stock!

Steady clothing is probably one of the first clothing companies I discovered through one of my favorite pin-up models (in fact she has her own dress with the them!) The Cherry Dollface  she does YouTube videos (which you can find on her page) on different fashion/make-up tutorials. In fact I am hoping to see her when she comes to Omaha on her Fall Midwest tour EEEEEEE!!

Sorry fan girl moment.

Anyways Steady products are sold at a couple of places one here locally, and on Sourpuss too so I have a couple of items that already that I love!

Recently, they had a flash sale and one of their products True love cardigan it's still on sale! It's in an ivory white color which I don't have any cardigans in that color just black and one straight up white (with red) so I needed to amp up my cardigan game if you will :)

I got the cardigan recently and it does not disappoint!



I wanted to use with one of my dresses that's brown and white it will be perfect!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae


Comments

Popular Posts