Fashion Friday: Mod Cloth

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own. 

I am finally getting around to sharing a post about Mod Cloth.  I had ordered a huge order in late February (hello tax refund) plus I had some stuff not fit so I had to do a return/exchange plus another order with the store credit I got.

Anyways I am sharing a few of the clothing pieces I got even though I wish I could share everything! But that's for another day!

The two dresses I ordered where on my wish list for quite some time. Other shops do carry them as well but I thought Mod Cloth was pretty reasonable.


This is the Traveling Cake Pop truck dress in polka dot It's super cute with an adjustable strap. The dress comes in pink polka dot, grey stripes and floral print.


Next is Pull Up a Cherry Dress This also comes in Jade and floral print.

I had to go a size up in both of these dresses sometimes pin up sizes run small it's an trial and error thing. But Mod Cloth was super awesome with their returns/exchanges in fact they give you a prepaid return address label which is double awesome!

Here's what I got with my store credit:


Play Gulf Shorts in black. My first pair of high waisted shorts they are super cute and they also come in red.

Mod Cloth has a lot of fun clothes, accessories, and stuff for the home! I will be ordering again!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts