What's on your desk?

Happy Friday! Hard to believe it's Friday and August to boot. In an effort to try and get back on the blogging horse. I decided I'd share what's on my desk, I was in the process of cleaning it Monday after a long studio session Sunday (can we say 3 hours?) so as I cleaned it I snapped a few photos to share:


This my desk as a whole. To the right is a current project I am working on I finished stripping it Sunday evening.



To left is "man fan" I use often to try paint, I'm impatient. The lid is probably going to be altered into something currently it's holding some vintage gears and keys. A bottle of water from my morning walk. Oh on my speaker is the pupster!


To this right is my jar of tacks for my tack board, my mini Coleman lantern, you've met my sticky note frog before, and my newest purchase is the chalkboard bucket from Target to hold my pens and such. Yes that's my giant Batman eraser :)



I have two work spaces. I'm sure you recall when I gave my studio tour, I shared my bench that I use as well as my desk. I couldn't go without sharing my other workspace. I will be sharing a post later on this project but for now enjoy the sneek peek!
What's on your work space?

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts