Birthday Flower Pot

Well, I am in a major studio re-organization so it is a PIT. Saturday I was at dad's doing laundry and he had a couple of boxes for to go through again. One happen to be a long forgotten box of craft supplies!! It had all my rolls of duck tape in it and lots of goodies. It was like Christmas in August.

One of the items was a flower pot I painted but never did anything with it:


So at 11 o'clock at night, in the middle of folding my laundry I decided to something with said flower pot. I abandoned my laundry and hurried into the studio to whip up a last mintue birthday gift for cousin Diane Sunday.

Here's the end result:



Another one of the items I came across in my forgotten craft items was a box of punch out letters. Lucky for me I found a blue letter D (that matched my paint) so I used my X-Ron create a sticker to attach the D, I used a paper punch and some black paper for the polka dots. I used tacky glue for them.

She was very happy to open it Sunday morning :)

Sometimes the best projects are at the last minute!!

Comments

Popular Posts