M



Totally Tubular


Okay finally getting around to sharing this a week late but here none the less! Last Monday I shared fun with cardboard tubes or paper tubes whatever you want to call them. I save them now because they make great stamps!!
When I went to Target a while back I came across these paper mache letters in the dollar bin you saw the letter S I made for my nephew Sheamus, and of course I had to pick up an M for myself :)


First, I painted my letter white it took several coats. I had to paint it in my favorite colors. Pink of course I used a smaller tube from aluminum foil. Simple process just dip into paint stamp silly and repeat what could be better :)

Next I added the black on top of the pink but I didn't snap that shot but when I did the other side I started with black first:


Then pink on top of the black after it dried. After I added a pink/black polka dot ribbon, which I ended up hot gluing to the top of the M because tacky glue just wasn't holding. Anyways here is the end product on my door:


I've become obsessed with stuff for my door lately. Almost every door in my place has some on it! No door is safe LOL!!

I need to start thinking about Fall stuff soon!!

Thanks for your patience!!

Comments

Popular Posts