Paint Chip Bracelet

Ok no, this isn't my post about the paper tubes. It's Friday, I'm tired but at least I'm sharing a post so I think it's a WIN, I'll try to share the tubes Monday.

Remember my altered bracelet? No? Quick check out these links from Halloween two years ago   my christmas bracelet and my first attempt at the bracelet


Well, I totally forgot about my bracelet too until I was cleaning up from my framed project. I had come across my Ralph Lauren Island Brights paint chips (or samples) they have such fun summery names so I dug out my bracelet which hasn’t seen the light of day since last Halloween (Yikes! and I realized that I never showed last Halloween's bracelet either double Yikes) so it could breathe new life with the paint chips.

I decided to use the blues because they remind me of the sky, water, etc:



The color names are Spinnaker, Montego Bay, Anchor Blue, Big Sur Blue, and Washed Denim. Lucky for me, I kept all my tiny little pieces of the bracelet I made in case I ever want to change my bracelet up. Of course its fun to come up with new ideas too here is the finished bracelet:



I just love the simplicity of it.

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts