Camera Collection

My allergies due to the changing weather have slowed me down a bit last week so I am hoping, I can keep up with posting like I have been. I spent Monday playing and putting up different stuff in the studio then actually working go figure.

Today I am sharing one of my many collections. I come from a family of collectors. Mostly on my dad's side. My grandparents were collectors and my parents are as well as my brother and myself. Although I admit I change my collections over the years. But I think I finally something I can truly appreciate, love and have fun with. Old cameras.

I guess the collection started when I went to one of our local haunts The Junkton Flea Market. Is where I came across a chunky 35mm camera cheap. The rest is history. Some of the pictures are blurry they always look good on your phone.


Most cameras have been garage sale finds or at Goodwill. The one on the left and the one on the right happen to be from Estate sales both Kodaks.



The tiny camera in the front is a key chain, I got at Hallmark it actually flashes and makes the camera sounds! The skinny 110 Kodak on the left is like one my grandpa had that I kept but dropped and broke when I was in California my Senior year in high school. Also my first camera was one of those in pink. I wish I still had it.



The I Zone the mini Polaroid! This was big when I was in high school it was a Goodwill find and I loved it!!



The one holding up my movies is the 1st camera of the collection.




The little camera was dad's when he was in the service, I was thrilled he kept it!! It's a spy camera you see in the movies!! The best part he just found the lenes you can change on it. On the right is a lens he and I found in the new Goodwill that opened in Blair, Nebraska. I was giddy when we found it!



I think this has to be the new favorite. A Kodak Instamatic!! I found it funny that I have Instagram and this is a instamatic.


I own two Polaroids. One in black and this forest green one that sits in the studio because I'm already running out of space in my living room :) I like that they are both different. Actually all my cameras are different. Which is like a history lesson in itself you can see the way they've changed over the years and the style.

Plus I am happy how many Kodaks I own now too.

Thank you for letting me share my collection!
What do you collect?

Comments

Popular Posts