Duck Tape Roses


I got back into duck tape again. This one of the mediums I fall in and out of. I’m okay with that, but thanks to Izzy and helping her create a duck tape purse of her very own, plus finding a few purses I whipped up on my last craze and finding all my rolls in the forgotten craft box, brought me back full force. Eventually I am working on starting my own creative business. Right now it’s in the planning stages, I have to do inventory, take pictures, etc.

Anyways so I decided to work with on some more duck tape projects; I decided to find a new project on Duck Tape Brand’s website I came across duck tape roses. At first the instructions were I thought a bit hard it wasn’t “clicking” for me then finally I got it this is my first attempt:



Later after making another pink one, I got out my black duck tape:



Then of course I combined the two colors:



I think this is my best one yet!! Now you can add more the roses to give it a “fuller” look and also add a stem to it which the instructions says wrapping a straw in green duck tape then inserting the rose into it. I wanted to get the hang of this first before I try the stems. I think for Halloween I’ll whip a bunch of these up in orange, black, purple and green. They would look great for a decoration!

Check out the gallery on the duck tape website of some of the awesome flowers created!!

PS. I'll be back Friday to share my project with the cardboard tubes! I haven't forgotten! See you then!!

Comments

Popular Posts