Milani Makeup Melter Review

All thoughts and opinions are my own 

Today, I am sharing a review of a Makeup Melter I got from Milani cosmetics. I have heard of make up melters before but never tried them. Rich Lux (a You Tuber) talked about this product. The next time I went to Wal-Mart, I picked it up.

Milani is a drug store makeup brand and is pretty affordable. I have some of their foundation. Anyways, I am hoping to eventually no longer use make up wipes. Asides from being bad for the environment (I am trying to be better with that) plus when you get to the bottom of the package the wipes are really saturated, etc. Which sucks. 



Product I got: Green Goddess Makeup Melter Price $11.97 (this is the Wal-Mart price on their site it's $13.99 so prices vary Milani is also carried at Target). The brand I got is infused with CBD. I am not much of a CBD expert but the product smells good. 

Here's a before of me with makeup:



One thing what I learned about this product is a little goes a long way!

Basically, you use it like you would any skincare product. You do like a melting snow cone then you take a washcloth (or a makeup eraser if you have it) then remove. That's it!! I've used this product about 3 times to give in an honest review. The first time I used it I did have to go in with a cotton round to remove access mascara but the following times everything came off pretty well. 

Here's the after:


I'd give the make-up Melter an A+ and highly recommend it!! 


Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts