ErstWilder X Pete Cromer

It's been since October that I last shared an ErstWilder brooch! Mainly I've tried to be more logical when it comes to purchasing from them. As much as I LOVE them but I am finding myself not wearing the pieces I have as much I would like to. 

Also I had another review in the works but lousy picture quality (whomp whomp).  

However, they're planning to release handbags this week....


Anyways, I did an order with Daisy Jones Locker (again that has been a while too) and I decided to order a new brooch since it was a black cat and I love black cats (don't tell Stark). 

ErstWilder Latest collab is with an artist by the name of Pete Cromer  whom they have done 3 collab's with he's an Australian designer/illustrator. 

Here's a look at Meow Meow:


Unlike the other Pete Cromer brooches, this one is simple which I appreciate since it is a black cat after all! Sometimes simple is best! 


Packaging: 



Usually, ErstWilder has simple packaging but I love when they do big collabs they go the extra mile with the packaging. I love the bright colors on this for sure!! 




I also love the additional tag that gives info about Pete. Which was beneficial for me since I didn't know much about him only that he has designed some brooches with ErstWilder. 

It's a fun collab!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts