Weekly Update! March 15-19th

You know the drill let's do this!! 

It's a short week however a lot of good things happened! Plus not a lot of pictures.  

March 15th

I took my first road trip with Lola to North Palette to see my bestie and her small humans. I helped my niece with a craft project. So the trip took up most of my day with crazy Nebraska weather! Overall the trip and visit was good! 


March 16th

I went back to work Tuesday tired and sad. We had a very long stretch of dreary weather as I mentioned on Monday, plus I got home late ish so I didn't get much sleep. 

March 17th Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

I wish I could say that I did something exciting for St. Patrick's Day but I stayed in. Usually I reserve one day out of days off as a "home day" to catch up on chores, podcasts, etc. 

March 18th 

It's laundry day as always. But I also updated the curtains in the bathroom! Stay tuned for the update on a future post!! 

March 19th 

I am in the process of wallpapering my bedroom. I also got some new pieces from Caitlin McCarthy Art! I also went to Lush! Which it's been a full year since I've been there! 

My book reading has slowed down a bit but I am re-reading The Princess Diaries Series: 


Also this week was the anniversary of the Nebraska Flood. I will be recapping on this coming Sunday Thoughts post!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts