Beauty Room: 1 year later

Holy Shit. It's been 1 year since I started my Beauty Room journey.  For the most part the room has stayed clean it's a bit full of junk not going to lie but I still can use the room which is a huge plus! I wanted to do a dedicated post on the anniversary that's why there is no post on Wednesday this week. 

What's changed? Honestly not much. Mainly stuff has changed on the walls, and the makeshift vanity (which I still have not found a vintage one).


I still haven't purchased or found a decent chair either. I am debating to find brighter lightbulbs for the ceiling light because in the early morning it's still dark and the bathroom has way better lighting. However, I like to put my highlight/lipstick on in here.



A long term project that I have started/have yet to finish is the big mirror in the corner when you first walk in the beauty room I started gluing bottle caps around the edge at some point last year and have yet to finish it. 

Also, I never did finish wall papering that wall. Other than that, I've kept most of the things the same. With minor changes here and there. 


I've got an itch to re-do my bathroom again. I know, I know. But it's been hard to know that the 1-year mark for the virus is around the corner and I just don't want to deal with it. 

What projects have you done during this time?

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts