Ridge Cemetery Part 3

Part 1 I did find out about a little more about Julia that a friend's Mother puts flowers out there as well! I still need to more research. 

Part 2


Taphophile: (Noun) 1. A person who is interested in cemeteries, funerals and gravestones

                                 2. Me

 See also grave hunter, tombstone tourist 


Hello! This is my final installment (for now) of Ridge Cemetery and a photo from Calvary (the Catholic Cemetery). I am working on some more "Strange and Unusual" with unmarked famous graves and Cenotaphs which are both I have discovered thanks to Hollywood Graveyard. And also my next famous pinup!

Calvary

I remembered taking a picture of this particular headstone back in the day. Another mournful angel. Again she doesn't look like she has much wear on her. But still beautiful

Ridge continued

These are the last photos of Ridge that I've taken. 


I love this bench headstone! 


I LOVE  book headstones. On Hollywood graveyard there has been a bunch of urns in the shape of books! Seriously it's perfect!!


Here's another interesting Angel monument. I am not sure what the name "Pax" means on the the sash. I will have to do more research. 

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts