Weekly Update March 1st-5th

Yesterday Saturday March 6th officially marks the one-year anniversary of Covid for my area. I actually didn't post much about it until March 22nd. I am planning to recap that next Sunday. 

Before I start my update, I wanted to share the prior week (end of February) the weather was nice enough to put my stickers on my car! 













Also, I am starting with March 1st since my work "week" was uneventful as always.

March 1st




I started the month with a new monthly Tarot spread (the post is coming I promise!). I haven't picked up my deck in a month, so I need to try to do better with daily readings or something.

March 2nd

It was a bit of a rough day work wise, then I had to go to a meeting for work with the proper footwear:




March 3rd

I did nothing. PMS sucks my friends that is all

March 4th

After laundry, I went for a walk at our local historic cemetery Ridge and Calvary. I am also in the process of redoing my bathroom and this cute came in:





March 5th 

Cleaned my bathroom, went back to Ridge and had lunch with my bestie. Stay tuned for a story time Monday! And the 2nd post will be Wednesday! 


Have a great week!!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts