Thred Up Round 2

Happy Friday!

I am playing catch up here on stuff that I've purchased through Thred Up which as you know is the BIGGEST online thrift store. I've been ordering some accessories only a couple of clothing items but my most recent order (I caved and down loaded the app) will have some dresses from Old Navy that I will be hopefully styling pinup? We'll see I don't have a tripod anymore so having blogging ideas etc but no way to take photos.

Such is life!

My last order I will talk about today was a smallish order:



This skull clutch called my name! It's small but so cute and glittery, bonus it has a cross body strap:



Regular Price $36.00 Thred Up Price $14.99

Harley Davidson Cardigan:



I guess Harley Davidson in the thrift world is trendy? I don't have (much) luck so when I saw this on Thred Up I thought "Okay, I'll give it a try, I can always return it"

Here's the back:



Regular Price $179 Thred Up Price $38.99 not bad!

The cardigan fits and zips up which for me as a curvy gal is a bonus!

Overall, I do love Thred Up even though I feel I got jipped a bit with the clean out bag process. (A post for another day) and I can't wait to share more with you!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts