July Can't Clutch This

School will be starting the following week it's so crazy and real that the summer is slowly winding down. I am sad I haven't gotten to enjoy it much because of work #adulting.

Today I am sharing July's Can't Clutch This which is appropriate for back to school and I have a deep love for office supplies. I love the smell of notebooks, pencils, sticky notes, pens and highlighters!

So yes CCT designed a pencil clutch!!



They designed an eraser clutch so of course a pencil had to be next!!!

Like all the most recent clutches they are universal with the two straps (yellow or pink) I finally ordered the pink wrist strap since I had yet to get. And the design has become the classic fold over envelope design.

Flare-There were two designs a tassel and a notepad (which says the limit does not exist) and a pink tassel. I chose the tassel. I pretty much like one flare for my clutches (keeps the cost down).

As usual the clutch has the classic pink lining and the zip pocket! This clutch is super cute and will be a fun one for the collection!

Now for the bonus!! If you go to Can't Clutch This you CAN order past clutches and flares!

Always putting the E in Extra

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts