Etsy Love: Perfectly Pinup Gram

I can't believe it is the last week of August! But I am 100% ready for fall weather.

Today I am sharing some goodies I got from an Etsy Shop called Perfectly Pinup Gram I was looking for Elvis jewelry to wear during Elvis week and this was one of the best shops hands down.





From left to right: I've always wanted a lipstick brooch, this one is sparkly and perfect! Next is the Elvis bottle cap style earrings which again if you know me I LOVE bottle caps! Also the brooch is super cute and wonderful!!

The best part? Free gifts!! One thing I applaud any small business owner who sends free gifts with the orders. It's a lovely extra (always putting the E in Extra) that means so much!



Believe it or not but the Marilyn brooch was on my wish list!! I was so happy to have her and the bonus Elvis brooch? I was so excited!!!

 I will be definitely will be ordering again because she has the cutest Halloween items!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts