Target $ Spot & Vintage Haul

Happy Monday Darlings!

Halloween goodies are popping up and I am chomping at the bit! Payday is around the corner!

I am hoping to do more Halloween DIY this year I watched my first Halloween You Tube video and I'm obsessed!

Today, I am sharing a mix of two different haul items. One vintage and one vintage inspired. Target $ Spot released some CUTE ice cream/milkshake inspired goodies!

Originally, I had heard there was a blue-tooth speaker that was in the shape of a vintage radio (like this one) but for $10. So I went to 3 different Targets (yes you read right) with no avail. So, on my last stop I decided to pick up what was available:



Neon Light: They had several styles including a retro style TV, a roller skate, and a banana? Of course I broke mine (the bottom) but it still works.



Milkshake glasses: Again they were various styles but at the last location I was able to find milkshake ones (not bad for $3.00) they had sundae style and boats for a banana split.




Paper hats: I had wised I had found these before my last contest! But I picked them up anyways to use a pattern to DIY one 6 for a $1.00 isn't bad.

Napkins: Okay I know napkins are not Earth Friendly I get that but I will be framing these

Mini Chalkboards: Totally an impulse buy but they are so cute!



Milkshake sign: I'm not a fan of the pink, so I will be painting it red (tutorial coming soon) but it's cute none the less.

Moving on to the vintage goodies, Dad and I went to a garage sale Friday in Valley (the Catholic church there holds an annual one) usually I have good luck but I only found some vinyls:



Christmas Bing Crosby, The Go-Go's, The Andrew Sisters and Elton John hits. Now I know the Elton John Cover is not in the best shape, but the vinyl is I took it home with me. I am hoping I can find a replacement cover in the future.

When we got back to town, we stopped at the local Habitat store (which if you have one in your area you need to go!) I ended up with just two items:


This figure is so cute! Plus she kinda looks like me :)

Last but not least I scored an A & W vintage mug.


We got an A&W here in Fremont and I LOVE getting a frosty mug!!

Have great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts