Jeffree Star Mystery Box

Happy Friday Darlings!

It is Elvis week starting today in Graceland (August 9-17) and next week on the blog I will be doing Elvis related content as well! I can't wait!!


I recently ordered the mystery box by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. He's released a few different boxes over the past couple of months and I decided to give one a whirl.

There were 3 different boxes to choose from: (these are now sold out)



Mini $20.00 contained 3 items

Premium $45.00 contained 5 items (which I chose)

Deluxe $70.00 10 items

What came in my box:

Lip ammo Gargoyle (sold out) retail $18.00 this came from the 2017 holiday collection. It has a creamsicle sent. Although this really isn't my color but it would be fun for Halloween or in the fall.

Liquid Lip Karma retail $18.00 this is from the Alien collection a khaki green color again something I wouldn't wear but still would be perfect for the fall

Mystery Lippy: This was part of the reason why I got the box I got a nude pink color which is really fun the lippy was special release for the Premium and Deluxe boxes.

Liquid Frost: Frozen Peach retail $25.00. Some liquid frost was on my wish list (not this color) but is a fun product to use. I love glitter and it can be put anywhere!

Pop socket (not listed on the site) this was a bonus item but I was thrilled to get it.

Last but not least I ordered a separate lippy: Cherry wet which again was on my wish list.

Overall I give the mystery box I got an A+

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts