Kick'n it in the Stix

Happy Monday!!

Saturday was my 11th contest Kick'n it in the Stix which was the first car show/pinup contest in the area! It was at the Washington County Fair Grounds in Arlington. I admit I was having a hard time getting ready for this one, I couldn't decide on an outfit, etc so everything pretty much came together almost at the last minute which there is nothing wrong with that.

I decided to wear pants (something different) and did a waitress look:




This is the prop I made for under $15.00. I had the Coke bottle, the spoon/straw. Everything else I bought from Wal-Mart/$ Tree. I used E6000 to glue everything down. I was really happy with the outcome!



Me, Cora and Ruby :) 
The part? I made the Top 6!!! I was shocked!! Although I didn't win this is a BIG step towards a crown! I just got to keep moving forward, keep working hard and having fun!!!

One of the proudest moments for me was my friend's daughter Erica who just start competing won best of show! She says I am her role model which is way better than a crown in my opinion.

VW van I've taken 

I am on a break from contest for the time being. I've entered Miss Des Monies Vintage Bike Night so I will be waiting to hear back from that if I'm in or if I had to have votes again.

Have a great week!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts