2018 Recap/2019 Goals

Is it too late to do a recap of 2018? Well I am going to anyways.

2018 was an interesting year a lot of ups and downs. My "original" plan was to do a rather long blog post recapping the entire year but as you can see I am blogging less and I am trying to figure a schedule for 2019 because this is my 10th year of blogging! Crazy I know!!

Enough chatting onto the post!

*Meeting Jason David Frank. As you know this was on my bucket list for a while and I finally crossed it off back in February! I also met Amy Jo Johnson that same weekend. Later on, I met Thomas Ian Nicholas (at a random book signing) as well.

*Two photo shoots. Also in February I did my Grease shoot and later on I did a Halloween mini session which here is the pic below:



*I got published! Yup with the Grease photos, I was able submit into Retro Lovely Magazine! It was such a thrill to published with one of my favorite Curvy Pinups Cherry D'Lish (look for a post about curvy babes later!)

*4 pinup contests! I did World of Wheels, Scene of the Crash, Daisy Jones and Miss Shamrock

*Traveled to Colorado, North Palette, Kansas City and the far ends of Iowa (to see the world's biggest truck stop on the way home) and took pictures with Dinosaurs

*I got a new car. Although that was not planned but I love Sunni

*A new tattoo which was super fun to get!

*Won tickets to Daughtry this was a surprise for me! The concert was amazing!!



*Last but not least I got a new job and left overnights behind!! This was the big one as it had been my goal for years and it finally happened! It has been an adjustment for sure but I am liking my new job!



What's in store for 2019?

I want to learn how to play the Ukele

I want to master more vintage hair styles (I will get Victory Rolls down)

More contests and hopefully more photo shoots

Travel

Hopefully move!

Get fit

Read more

Less social media


I will be sharing my word for 2019 later on!

Always putting the E in Extra

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts