Vintage Jewelry

I know this is a bit late but I wanted to still post this anyways as I am working on trying to get back to blogging weekly.


My good friend Vicki reached out to me and had some really fun vintage/junk jewelry to give me! Vicki is always the best when it comes to the goodies :)

Dad and I went out to her house 3 weeks ago to visit. I wished I had take pictures of her décor because it was so on point. Vicki had picked some pieces for me already (that's how well she knows me) but I ended up taking the whole tin with me because I was finding too many treasures!!
I felt like a pinup pirate.


Here is some of the pics:




 



There is a lot of fun pieces in here! I am hoping to working on making the clip on earrings into regular dangle earring for pierced ears and transform other pieces too! 

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts