Wordless (Almost) Wednesday Christmas trees

Merry Christmas Eve eve!

Today is all about Christmas Trees. These are a few I've seen, help make, or put together. Enjoy!



This tree was at work for our annual "Day of Sharing" it's was a Grinch Theme this year 



The next tree is at Dad's he wanted to do a smaller tree as opposed to the regular large tree so I helped him with that I brought some of my mini ornaments, skirt and tinsel.




Next is a paper tree I did with my Sunday school kids after the program it's pretty funky!




Last but not least is a little tree I picked up at Wal-Mart and painted black with red stars.

I will have one more post on Christmas Eve then I will be back on the 26th to close out my Christmas Traditions posts and then next week I will wrap up 2016 with my Ipsy and hopefully Loot Crate reviews!



Comments

Popular Posts