Christmas tradition: Christmas PJ's

Hello! Today is my last day of school for the semester!

I wanted to do some Christmas Traditions posts but I'm not sure I will get them all on time so there might be a few after Christmas! Plus I got my Ipsy bag so I have to squeeze that review in before the New Year!

Today my tradition is Christmas pajamas. I started this tradition when I moved out on my own. I always try to find some cute pajamas to wear at Christmas so this year I went to Old Navy and picked out my Christmas PJ's:






My boxers have bunnies on them and I got a light weight long sleeved shirt so I want get too hot. I also got fleece socks I think they're bunnies? LOL!! But I will wear these around the house all winter long.

What are some of your Christmas Traditions?


Comments

Popular Posts