Alternative Christmas wreath

Happy Friday! Well next Tuesday is my final with school and I have TONS of studying plus homework to do but I will try to still post on here a few posted stuff because I don't want to leave out any Christmas posts. No Ipsy or Loot Crate yet so they maybe after Christmas.

Today is all about wreaths here is

2014  

2012

and 2011 jean's wreath. That's all I could find. I think for the most part I kept the same frame concept a few years if I remember right. I did have a paper tube wreath too.

To stick with the deer theme, I got a smaller deer head (from Hobby Lobby):



He got a black and silver paint treatment with glitter paint:



Now he had hardware for hanging as opposed to Seymour (insert sigh)  which I simply removed because I tried using the hardware and it didn't workout (double sigh). Next I took my trusty black frame which has become the center piece for many numerous projects at my place and hung Seymour Jr. with command strips:



A simple yet cute wreath! It's different for sure!


Do you make your own wreaths? Or do you buy yours? They are some fun ones!

Have a great weekend!!


Comments

Popular Posts