Loot Crate review

For the wrap up of 2015, I am finally reviewing a Loot Crate. Which I've been getting since August.  And I am now writing a review..... Yeah.

Anyways Loot Crate if you don't know is basically a box for Nerds. Some have said it's the guy version of Ipsy but I know girls who get it too. It's awesome!! I got to open it on Christmas Eve!!

Overall, I've enjoyed getting it. So without further ado here is December's Loot Crate! Theme: Galaxy



Fukimo Pop! Han Solo Bobble Head- I have a quite a collection of Pop figures (thanks to Loot Crate)

Exclusive ugly holiday sweater shirt- Really cute!!

Galaxy Quest Authentic  Prop Replica Patch- I've seen galaxy quest and it's neat to have a prop from it!

Star Wars BB-8 crew socks- For the record, I'm not really a Star Wars fan (I know!) I only seen Return of the Jedi back in the 90's. I know I know! But I may give these as a gift or keep them haven't decided.

Halo 5 Ammo Tin Box- I'm not a "gamer" but I KNOW of Halo does that count? ;) The box will come in handy in the studio.

I also get a button like almost like a scout merit badge. Plus a bunch of download stuff.

I give this month's box a B

Do you get Loot Crate? What's your favorite? I happen to like the anniversary (October) of Back to the Future box with my very own Hoover Board.

That's it for 2015!!

Comments

Popular Posts