Mustache Christmas Card

It's time for Christmas cards! Here are some for previous years

2009

2011

2013

2014

Funny, I can't find anything from 2010, or 2012. I think that was year I just up cycled  from what I had from previous? And I know I've a couple different variety of tree cards. It seems to be the easiest and simplest design for me?

I was contemplating my design this year because I hadn't found anything and I was about to do rolled paper which would have taken forever!

I was inspired by this "ugly" sweater design I saw at Goodwill for tweens:





I really wanted it in my size!! I was thinking how I could make my own design then it hit me: Christmas Cards! It wasn't easy cutting out little green mustaches but once I got the tree assembled it was so cute!




The greeting will be I mustache you to have a Merry Christmas!! Corny I know but it works!

Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them?




Comments

Popular Posts