Ipsy Glam Bag review December

Originally, I was going to do another Christmas tradition post but since Christmas is over I felt it was pointless because it's something that you need to do before Christmas so I'll save it for next year!

This is the last Ipsy Bag of 2015! It's been a pretty good year! I can't wait for Ipsy year 2!

Here's December's bag:


As you know, I'm starting to like red so this bag is super cute!

Products:

Jersey Shore Spa- Anti aging lip and hand polish in vanilla bean- So this is a hand and lip scrub. You apply it to damp skin with winter drying out my skin this stuff works pretty well.

Marc Anthony- hydrating coconut oil/shea butter deep noursing conditioning treatment for hair. You use this product after you wash your hair let it set for 7 minutes then rinse. I've used it twice so far and I haven't much of difference in my hair. I don't wash my hair daily because of build up and it makes my hair static so when I wash my hair is when I'll use it. It's nice to know that I can get this at Wal-Greens if I want more.

Pacific-Power of love natural lipstick in nudie red. The cool part the product is 100% vegan and cruelty free which is a positive. However it's a light color and a bit tacky. I used the next item with it because they're about the same color

Model Co- Lip liner- It doesn't say the color but it's pretty close to the lipstick.

Thank me later- eye shadow primer. I've always wanted to try this stuff and it actually works! My eye shadow lasts longer!

For December's bag I give it an A+

That's it for Ipsy 2015! Can't wait for 2016!!


Comments

Popular Posts