Graduation card

It seems I always have a graduation or two for time to time.  Makes me think of mine it was 12 years ago already yikes!

Anyways thank heavens my mojo has returned so I have a card to share: (it's been a while since I've shared a card on here I know!)




This card comes from Pack-o-fun magazine back issue I think 2009? And actually the original card is a Valentine's card but I've used this card as a birthday card and now a graduation card. The graduate is a musician. :)

The best thing you can keep the design pretty simple or amp it up a bit (get it?) I know my lines aren't the straightest on the strings. I used white out pen for the strings. Sharpie marker/pen for the line work. Then just some bling I had laying around.

Plus the graduate is a boy so I think a simple card is good approach too. Sometimes simple is best.



Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts