Tie dye projects

Happy Friday!

I am wrapping up the week with a round up of tie dye projects I don't want to forget to post since I am getting caught up with my bedside table re-make! Which I plan to do on my three day weekend.

First up is my hobo bag:



I did this one awhile back but never got around to posting it and I lost the before pictures when I switched to my smartphone :(  By the way don't you LOVE my deck lights?

Next is a rose I made from the leftover tie dye scraps of the hoop project. I added a hair clippy to it:



Last but not least I made these last year with again some leftover scraps from a shirt I tie dyed and then altered. I cut them into strips and tied them to my flip-flops:



I will be sharing more tie dye projects through-out the summer!

What are your weekend plans? I have a 50 Shades of Grey party tonight that I'm hosting and of course I will share photos (clean ones). I have a wedding Saturday whew! Busy busy!

Have a great holiday weekend!


Note: This is post is 100% me and my own opinion, however if the awesome peeps at I love to create see this post and want to send me some free swag I won’t turn them down!!!



Comments

Popular Posts