Plans for summer

I haven't had any creative flow lately so that explains my absence but hopefully it will kick start back up soon!

Summer is around the corner, it gets me to thinking what I want to do. I won't be teaching VBS for the first time in a long time which makes me sad because I enjoy it so much but it will be a nice break.

That brings me to a list of what I like to accomplish this summer:

*Walking - I did a lot of this last summer very enjoyable and great excercise!

*Fishing - didn't do this much last summer I went yesterday even we didn't catch anything all I caught was a sunburn

*Outdoor projects - Examples: sidewalk chalk, painting, sketching, outdoor crafts, and outdoor photography (a must!) etc

*The beach- another thing I didn't get a chance to do much last year

*Sitting on my deck

*Cooking out

*Going somewhere even if it's to the zoo

*Go to build a bear Ok I know this might seem odd for a 30 year old wanting to do this but hey I'm a kid at heart. I went a couple years ago and had a blast. Plus I LOVE Hello Kitty and they have a cute summer one. So why not?

I'm sure there is more I want to do but it's all I can think of for right now LOL.

What are your summer plans?

Comments

Popular Posts