My weekend

How was your weekend?? Mine was great. I had an AWESOME opportunity:




That's right I attended the Annual Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting in Omaha.


I felt so VIP!!

Someone I know owns stock and I was asked if I wanted to go how could you pass on a chance to see the Oracle of Omaha at his finest? You don't.

I was impressed at ALL the venues he owed.  A few yes I knew he owed because I pay attention (sometimes) but others? Had no idea. Color me shocked.


Warren and Charlie duckies courtesy of my old job
that he now owns Oriental Trading Company

I will spare you of a photo bombed post but I will share this impressive boat:



How COOL is that??

Hopefully I will be back with some creative stuff soon my mojo has flown the coop!!
Have a great week!




Comments

Popular Posts