Easy Camera necklace

I love photography. I even starting collecting old cameras (I plan sharing the collection later). Recently I was looking on a website and saw this cute camera necklace. However it was a little steep for me.

During my last minute Christmas shopping, I stopped at Hobby Lobby on my way home. I was looking around in the beading section at the charms. When I stumbled upon a camera charm. I knew instantly I could make my own camera necklace with half the cost!

Here it is:



All I need was a jump ring and chain. It took at the most two minutes. I squeezed the 1st jump ring a little too tightly shows you how often I use jump rings. Hardly ever.  As you can see I kept things really simple.

It would of been easy to go bead crazy on something like this but since the charm small,  beads would of taken away from the charm.

Some of the best projects are easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Comments

Popular Posts