How not to clean a hot glue gun

In the midst of the Holiday Chaos, I thought this post would be a good for a chuckle.

I have a love/hate relationship with my glue gun. I love how awesome it bonds stuff together, but I dont like how messy it can get leaving spider webs all over. not to mention how many times I've burned myself on the darn thing.

Last Monday, I was working on some flowers to make a wreath like my jeans wreath for mom for Christmas. Well I noticed how gunky my little glue gun was getting, and I wondered how I could clean it.   I went to one of my favorite sources besides google, ask.com, Which iccidently used to be askjeeves.com I wonder if the fired him? So I typed in the question: how do you clean a hot glue gun? If youre unfamilar with ask.com it will give the closet possible answer to your question. this was my answer: you drink grape juice. seriously I have proof

Well I about died from laughter. Really? If I drink a glass of grape juice my glue gun will be magically clean? How Martha Stewart right? I bet even martha herself would have a good laugh over that one. Oh in case youre wondering, after re gained my composure, I found a better solution to clean my glue gun with check it out. but still you gotta admit the drinking grape juice is pretty darn funny.

In the words of Larry the Cable Guy: If you don't find that funny you just need to get outta here"

Comments

  1. That is hilarious. Maybe it is magic grape juice?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts