After Christmas

It is December 26th. Christmas is offically over. Okay maybe for some it's oberserved today. Like my work for an example.

Did you have a nice Christmas? I did although I worked a chunk of it and only getting one night off Christmas Eve then reporting back to work at 11pm Christmas night. But  I did get some awesome gifts including this from Santa:


Sharpies in every color woo hoo!

Friday I was super proud I got my Christmas shopping done by 10am. Since I had to travel to Omaha (let's face it shopping is better there since they have Target after all) after I got off at 7am, after touching down at home, then going to the bank, I hit the road running before 8am.

I stopped at Target 1st okay lie. I stopped at Hobby Lobby 1st but I always forget they're not open till 9am since Target is a hop, skip, and a jump away. Sidebar: I love Target really. I prefer it then Wal-Mart. I mean Wal-Mart is all we have in my town, which SUCKS beyond measure and sometimes if I go to Wal-Mart I will stop at the nice Wal-Mart across from Target on Maple Street in Omaha actually most Targets in the Big O are across from a Wal-Mart (except for 2). I got a few gifts there and a small tree for my studio:



Once I got home I did all my wrapping. I had seen on Alisa Burke's blog a cute way to wrap gifts which I ended up doing for a gift card for my secret Santa:



I took the bottom of a small brown paper bag and decorated with a correction pen (aka white out). I may have to do this more next year!

That is my one regret. I didn't very much craftiness this Christmas. I found so many awesome ideas but it got too late to do any of them. I wrote them all down in a
notebook or pulled ideas from magazines and stuck them in folders.

Maybe next year I will start earlier like in July.

Comments

Popular Posts