Decorating continued

If you remember, I recently shared my tree I finally got the rest of my decorating done. A lot of my decorations were either lost, or damaged during my 2nd move. Plus I didn't have much that was my own, and the last two years I did a tropical themed Christmas decorating. I wanted to do something different. With the help of Goodwill, and my dad I was able to achieve what I wanted so here are some shots:

This is an overall shot of my living room (it's kinda blurry)

My stocking :)


My blue Santa and a sparkly tree topper.


I love these star baskets from Goodwill. When I found the one and then two more I knew it was fate! I love kitschy items.

A Santa on top of my fridge.


This apron mom used to wear, I know the gal on the left is Sunbonnet Sue.

Even my bathroom got a few touches:


You can see them too well but on the left is my Cabana reindeer, my Christmas rubber ducky and peppermint soap.



I've had that sandsnowman forever of course you gotta have holiday soap :)


The tropical Santa I'm sure you remember from my past decorating posts. I even got a green shower caddy. Oh and Hermie from Rudolph he's my favorite character :)

Hope you enjoyed my decorating!

Comments

Popular Posts