The art of Starbucks

As you all know, I am a newly minted Starbucks junkie. I take my addiction  love for Starbucks seriously.  I have my own Starbucks gift card (on my 2nd I really should get a different one for the holidays), I'm on the rewards system, get their e-mails, and I'm a fan on Facebook. Like I said, this is serious shizz.

Friday, I had opted to stay in because the temps were going to pretty cold (We've been spoiled up until this point) but I had to get out and face the elements. I was due for a trip to Starbucks anyways with the holiday flavors finally out I had to get my Peppermint Mocha:

All hail the red cup!




As I drank the peppermint goodness I began to think. I saved the stir sticks everytime I get Starbucks along with the drink sleeves why? Well an artist habit, I save anything that I can make something out of it.




What do you do with 6 sleeves and 11 splash sticks?
 Maybe a wreath? I'm open to any suggestions you may have. Because for once I am stumped.

Whatever I do, I know it will be awesome for sure :)

Comments

Popular Posts