Small Business Saturday: Retro Vixen

For the rest of the month of May going forward, I am sharing some of my favorite small businesses that you can help during this trying time. You don't have to feel obligated to order but I wanted to share some of my favorite places out there!


I've mentioned Retro Vixen before and that I have visited the shop back in 2017. Sadly I have not been able to go back since but during this weird time, I still wanted to support them and I was able to order through their Instagram I had my eye on a necklace in their shop that was from Alchemy of England it was a bat necklace. 

It arrived pretty quickly and I love it!!


The necklace isn't heavy either. The necklace totally gives me Lily Munster vibes!




Here's hoping I can make a trip back up to Retro Vixen in the future!!

Miss Mag Nificent s


Comments

Popular Posts