Beauty Room Update 8

*drum roll please* 

I finished cleaning the beauty room!! I honestly thought this day would never come! It feels so good to be done emptying the room now I can enjoy the fruits of my labor! 


I do still have some updates left to share. I realized that I never shared my curtains, I want to do a full beauty room tour, along with my expense report. Gordman's finally re-opened, sadly they filed bankruptcy and going out of business again. This time our local store isn't so lucky so I am hoping to get my chair cheap. 

So here's the picture I took:




What you don't see is the stack of boxes behind me. I think Goodwill might be open (or will be soon) so I can get the last of my boxes for donation. I am debating whether or not I want to use the other small hall closet (where my coats are) as another storage space since it is getting warmer outside and I really don't need my jackets too often then. So we shall see.  I am also considering getting a dress form that might be my future plans.

I also got my new switch plate installed:


 
I am SO HAPPY that I got the room done. I think I will be composing a Sunday Thoughts post about the overall experience soon. 

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts