Small Business Saturday: Bobby Pins Co

For the rest of the month of May going forward, I am sharing some of my favorite small businesses that you can help during this trying time. You don't have to feel obligated to order but I wanted to share some of my favorite places out there!

Some I have shared before but there are a few new ones out there as well :)

Today is Bobby Pins Co 

This shop is based in Florida and has some pretty cute pins and key-chains! When I discovered the shop, they had these cute Futurama inspired pins. But they sold out before I got to order any then when this whole pandemic went down she re-released some she had in stock! It was a no brainier:



I really wanted to get a Lela pin but she sold out pretty fast so instead I got the dynamic duo Fry and Bender!! With everything going on, shipments of orders are taking longer than normal which is expected. I finally gotten my Erst Wilder order almost a month later.

But it was worth the wait here's Bender:


And of course Fry:




I love how unique and whimsical the design is along with the size too not your average little pin!

Be sure to check out all the cute pins and key chains from Bobby Pins Co!

Miss Mag Nificent




Comments

Popular Posts