Beauty Room Update 7

As of last week, I am about at a halfway point to be being "almost" done with the beauty room. Although I am a fork in the road with storage. I have filled my closet FULL of boxes, and I still have items to store! I may have to stack boxes up carefully around the room which is something I was really trying to avoid. My two hall closets are really not options since one is for my jackets and has some storage (Christmas decor) already in it. My other closet has shelves and again very little storage (small apartment problems). I do have about 10 boxes to donate once everything reopens. 

I have just about ticked everything off my list so that has made me really happy.

Onto the updates!


First up, I had decided to do something with the space above my Betsey handbags:

Not the best photo but you get the idea 



I had one of my Marilyn pictures up (not pictured), I had ordered an new Audrey print to go along with the wall and when the print came in, I decided to make an Audrey wall instead! I loved the result:




Next, I finally tackled the wall above my record player/stand. My original plan was to purchase rain gutters and have them cut down to fit the wall but Hobby Lobby re-opened so I was able to find this cute holder that fit up to 6 of my clutches (it was also 50% off), I also got a cute bin to store them in as well my plan is to rotate them out. I may also go through some of them to donate. I added my Twilight Lounge tin sign, my framed album cover from Pokey LaFarge's new album and my JD McPherson poster:




There is space to add another shelf or something. I will decided once I finish the rest of the cleaning, I did add new curtains and I will be share them when I do the big reveal soon.


Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent b

Comments

Popular Posts