Halloween Jewelry Box

Only 180 Days Until Halloween!!



Of course everyday is Halloween here!

While working on the beauty room, I came across a box that I had originally started painting but I never finished it. Really, all it needed was to be touched up and finished. First I took black paint and did the touch ups and let dry:

There was material in it but I took it out 

I decided to give the box a spooky twist! I found a box of my Halloween papers and have been using for various projects (Including framing them):



As a final touch I added a small frame from a previous project (it was broken). I did my best to glue it down on top of the box. I did touch it up with paint too. I loved how it turned out:



I use it to store my Halloween Brooches :)

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts