April Can't Clutch This

With everything that has been going on, orders have been arriving later than normal or in my case everything comes in at once. I finally got April's Can't Clutch This and let me tell you are not ready for this clutch!

Here's a big hint:



It's a burger clutch!!!



Let me tell you I was so in love with this clutch! I have been wanting a burger shaped bag to go with my Tina cosplay and to match my Tina dress!!

Also this is the first time I've gotten both flares because they are just too fantastic!



I mean



The clutch is all tan and has the usual inside pocket. The gold chain strap is perfect for this clutch as is the white adjustable strap from the sprinkles jar clutch as well!!

I can't wait to use this one for the summer!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts