Sunday Thoughts: Quarantined Birthday


Trying to look on the bright side 


It's hard to believe it's already May.

As I've mentioned before, I feel like we're in an ARG with this whole COVID19 thing. There is a "plan" to reopen things this coming Friday. I have mixed feelings about it. I won't get into that. However I tried to remain positive about my special despite the world being a dumpster fire.


My usual birthday tradition is to decorate with balloons. I was lucky to have found some in storage. I put on a birthday outfit:

Dress from Daisy Jones Locker 
And had cheesecake

Jack Skellington Approved!

We also ordered take-out from one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. But the day fell short. With everything closed I couldn't do anything fun. I would have liked to have gone to Lauritzen Gardens or to an antique store. Last year I went to zoo the weather was cold and would up at Brass Armadillo. I haven't been to any antique store since Christmas.

Usually around in May my friend Angie and I go to a performance either Magic Men, last year was Derek Hough, but this year nothing. It really sucks.

This too shall past I know but it's hard when the world is a dumpster fire.

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts