Makeup Mondays: My Makeup Holy Grail

This post was inspired by The Sconnie Sling 

I was thinking about makeup and what are my go to's? What do I always repurchase? What cannot live without?  Also, I needed to actually go through my makeup and get rid of A LOT of stuff! Like Jeffree said in one of his videos I myself I am makeup hoarder as well.

I often feel like I am throwing away money when I throw out makeup but I shouldn't be keeping stuff that's expired (WAY after the open date), or stuff I don't use anymore. I had a TON of Ipsy stuff still and I finally parted ways with everything but two items. Then in typical fashion I ordered NEW makeup:



Anyways I will be sharing all my makeup go to's but lipstick since it really hasn't changed all that much since July last year.

Let's get onto it!!

This is a hodge podge of products. I will link everything that I can.

Premier: Photo Focus Primer Water from Wet and Wild 

If you remember last year, this was on my favorite products list. I actually prefer this over cream primers because I spray and go brush my teeth while it dries.

Concealer: Elf HD Lifting Concealer in Light. like with foundation, I do have really a go to  concealer but I have been liking so far.

Foundation: Wet and Wild Photo Focus Foundation. I believe this is the 2nd time I have purchased this product. I don't really have a go to but I do like this brand.

Setting powder: NYX HD Finishing powder (in translucent white) NYX is one of my go to drug store make up products. Again this made my list of favorite products.

Highlighters: Wet and Wild Fantasy makers: Caught in your web. I got this in my Christmas stocking and it's a really good highlighter.

Wet and Wild: MegaGlo Loose high lighter powder in I'm so lit. Another personal favorite. A little goes a long way! But it's very vibrant.

Hikari: This was from Ipsy and I believe it's a combo of highlight/bronzer? I don't know much about it but I swear by it as well and kept it for a bit longer.

Eye-shadows: Aurora Lights BH palette. This is my first full sized palette I had been buying individual eye shadows for the longest time. I love a good glitter eye shadow and I will have to eventually get a new one.

Blue Blood, Mini Jawbreaker and Mini Controversy from Jeffree Star Cosmetics I have linked my reviews on all these but these have made my regular makeup rotation.

NYX Ultimate shadow palette in Brights. I LOVE this palette! I needed a red eye shadow and this palette has the best one!

Blush: Cheekers from Cover Girl: I have used Cheekers since about High School but it is still one of my top go to's.

Mascara: NYX worth the hype waterproof mascara. I rotate through different mascaras as well but I love NYX.

Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Maybelline also has fantastic mascaras

Last but not least setting sprays!!

NYX: Matte finish setting spray. I love a good setting spray (like Jeffree) and again this is another repurchase because I love this stuff!!

Hard Candy: Long wear. This is also another fave of mine I even got a travel size bottle for on the go.


I was planning to add pictures to this but since it's a pretty long post



Comments

Popular Posts